Join and Support
PERFORMING MEMBER - $35 Annual Dues, nonrefundable. Performing Membership Application Form.
- A master's degree or higher in a specific study of applied music
- a distinguished performance history approved by the MacDowell Club Board of Directors
- by Audition, which will be held April 9, 2016.
- Pianists must be prepared to play the first Allegro movement of a sonata of the Classical era and a contrasting composition from the standard repertoire of the Romantic or Modern school.
- Organists must be prepared to play a major Bach Prelude and Fugue and a contrasting composition from the standard repertoire of the Romantic or Modern school.
- Harpsichordists and Fortepianists must be prepared to play two contrasting works from the instrument's standard Baroque or Classical repertoire.
- Orchestral and Other Instrumentalists must be prepared to play the first movement of a standard sonata, concerto, or work for that particular instrument, plus a contrasting composition from the standard repertoire. Bring your own accompanist.
- Vocalists must be prepared to sing a major aria from an opera or oratorio and a composition from the standard repertoire of a contrasting period. Bring your own accompanist.
- Accompanists must be prepared to play a solo piano composition from the standard repertoire plus a prepared accompaniment (approved by the Auditions Chairperson) with a soloist of their own choosing.
Composers must submit scores and recordings of two differing works, i.e. vocal or choral (with or without accompaniment); instrumental solo (with or without accompaniment); instrumental/ mixed ensemble; composer's choice. The composer need not be present.
If you are interested in membership please contact Carla Coonan, President, for more information.
ASSOCIATE MEMBER - $35 Annual Dues, nonrefundable. Associate Membership Application Form.
- Requirements - Everyone is welcome!
- Complete the fill-in-the-blank appropriate Membership Application Form
- Print the Form
- Mail the Form with your check for the correct amount to:
- MacDowell Club of Milwaukee
- c/o Sheri Masiakowski, Treasurer
- 5589 Arrowwood Street
- Greendale, WI 53129-1365
Any questions, please phone Sheri Masiakowski at 414-403-1046. Thank you.